What is Teeth whitening in Zoom within 1 hour?
Professional Teeth whitening Treatment in Gurugram performed at Smilemax are as follow:- Zoom are highly effective than over-the-counter items rather than in terms of speed as well as degree of whitening gained.
Zoom is very beneficial because dentists are specialized to apply higher concentrations of hydrogen as well as carbamide peroxide than over the counter or OTC products. OTC teeth whitening procedures include:- between 5 and 10 percent hydrogen peroxide, whereas Zoom include:- 25 percent hydrogen peroxide.
Who is a Candidate for Zoom Whitening?
Teeth whitening Treatment at Smilemax in Gurugram
You can go for Zoom whitening treatment if you have these conditions:-
- Have extrinsic tooth discoloration, which occurs due to adding dark-pigmented foods and drinks to your diet, such as:- coffee/ tea/ red wine/ dark berries and tomato sauce. Improper oral hygiene and tobacco products can also form this kind of discoloration.
- Have intrinsic tooth discoloration, which means deeper staining. Natural aging, specific medications such as:- tetracycline and tooth defections as well as injuries can form intrinsic stains.
- Are not pregnant and planning to get pregnant.
- Do not have uncured dental conditions such as:- cavities/ gum disease/ exposed tooth roots and worn down enamel.
- Do not wear braces on the teeth.
- Do not have veneers and crowns on the teeth which they don’t whiten.
How Does Zoom Whitening Work?
Zoom treatment is a slight and straightforward treatment. The procedure contains the following basic steps:-
Consultation and Planning
- For determining if Zoom whitening is beneficial for you, you will require to fix up an appointment with your local dentist.
- During your consulting meeting, a dentist will ask you a few common questions related to your lifestyle and oral hygiene habits.
- Then they will do an elaborated examination to make sure that you don’t have cavities/ worn down enamel/ showed roots and gum diseases.
- Also, tell your dentist if you have plans to apply veneer and bonding treatment in future, which will alter the shape of your teeth.
- They can try to find the exact match of your teeth to the expected shade of the dental restoration.
Zoom Procedure: Step-By-Step
In common definition, Zoom whitening procedure consists of six steps:
- Before the treatment, the dentist will pack your gums and lips completely, expecting only your teeth exposed.
- Then they will use the Zoom whitening gel, which has 25 percent hydrogen peroxide, directly on your teeth.
- After the gel is used, they will use a professionally designed Zoom light which helps in speeding up the teeth whitening procedure. Together, the gel as well as light reduce the surface stains through penetration deep into your tooth enamel.
- More gel is used every 15 minutes, and the complete procedure can easily be done in 45 minutes to an hour.
- Once the treatment is performed, your dentist will remove the whitening gel off your teeth and use a fluoride-made gel to limit any sensitivity.
- Their results lasted between 6 months and a year with required care. You can fix up retouch appointments at the time of routine dental exams.
Pros of Zoom Teeth Whitening
The advantages of Zoom are as follows:-
- You will examine changes in tooth color starting away up to eight shades lighter after one and more than one sessions.
- Treatment can easily be done in 45 minutes to an hour.
- Whitening appearances last up to a year with required care.
- A dentist performs the complete treatment for you.
- Less risk of gum irritation as well as enamel affection.
- You will get an at-home retouching kit to protect your teeth white in between appointments.
- You can fix up whitening procedure sessions at the stages of routine dental exams.
Cons of Zoom Teeth Whitening
The disadvantages of Zoom are as follows:-
- Treatment is highly expensive starting upto $1,500 per session.
- Temporary tooth sensitivity is normal
- In-office treatment is necessary.