DENTAL IMPLANTS are the most advanced therapy for replacement of missing teeth. Now get best Dental Implants Treatment in Gurugram.
WHAT ARE DENTAL IMPLANTS?
Teeth essentially have 2 main parts:
– Crown (a part above the gum tissues)
– Root (suspended in the bone)
A Dental Implant, made from Titanium, is actually a root replacement and it becomes anchored in jaw bone formerly occupied by the tooth. The implant fuses with or integrates into the bone.
Advantages of implant over dentures or bridges-
- Aesthetics- Dental implants look and feel like your own teeth! Since dental implants integrate into the structure of your bone, they prevent the bone loss and gum recession that often accompany bridgework and dentures.
- Comfort: Give you the experience closest to natural teeth. After the completion of all procedures, there are no eating limitations.
- Tooth and bone saving: Unlike bridges, dental implants don’t sacrifice your adjacent teeth for support. They also preserve the bone in your jaw unlike bridges or dentures.
- Confidence: Dental implants will allow you to once again speak and eat with comfort and confidence. They are secure and offer freedom from the irksome clicks and wobbles of dentures. They’ll allow you to say goodbye to worries about misplaced dentures and messy pastes and glues.
- Reliable:The success rate of dental implants is highly predictable. They are considered the best option for tooth replacement. With proper care, implants can last a lifetime.
What happens before, during, and after dental implant surgery?
- During the consulting and planning stage, the dentist or your surgeon will thoroughly identify the site in the mouth at which place a dental implant is being recommended as well as appear at dental imaging studies i.e, X-rays.
- At this stage, the quality as well as quantity of jawbone is assessed for determining if multiple bones are required at the site.
- Once it has been recognized that a dental implant can be located in the desired place, the implant is placed.
- Following this, the implant is allowed to integrate into the bone and to heal.
- Once healed, an abutment (the piece for the support of the crown) is placed on top of the implant.
- Finally, the crown is fixed on top of the abutment and the tooth is fully restored.
- During all operative treatments appointments, the patient is mainly given local anesthetic for numbing the operational area as well as any other sedatives required for comfortability and anxiety.