Soredex endeavours for producing product documentation which is relevant and up to date.However, our policy of continuous production development may cause in changes to products which are not shown in the product documentation. Therefore, this document must not be related as an infallible advice to recent product specifications. Soredex supports the right to create changes as well as alterations without priority notice.
This manual gives the information required to perform field servicing and management of the Digora Optime dental imaging scanner ( which can also be termed as a `”unit”).
- Digora Optime can only be used with the compatible imaging application software.
- DfW versions 2.5 and above manage Digora Optime.
- Required drivers of the imaging application must be operated also during software Operation. It refers to the DfW installation manual for a high level of information.
- In sequence to attach to the network, a unique IP address for the unit is required. Unique IPcan commonly be inquired from the local network administrator.
- If multiple workstations are going to combine the unit or multi-connection, determining which workstations and workstation names will be applied.
- Administrator privileges are required to perform the installation.
- Multi-connection installation needs plenty of time as compared to normal installation.
- Arrange sufficient time.
- Be sure to connect with the PC(s) and the unit is correctly attached. Switch the unit on.
- Wait until the self-examination process has finished and takes 15-60 s. And be sure the unit indicates the cables being relevantly connected.
It is preferred to apply network cards from the essential brands; cheap generic cards may form problems. Here is a random short listing on considered NIC-manufacturers:-
Intel card and integrated into motherboard/ 3Com/ Linksys/ D-Link/ Netgear.
- To check the historic context for digital picturization in dentistry and for outlining the fundamental matters regarded to digital imaging modalities.
- Digital dental X-ray pictures can be gained to scan analog film radiographs or secondary capturing with photostimulable phosphors, or applying solid-state detectors for e.g- charge-coupled devices as well as complementary metal oxide semiconductors.
- There are four types of characterization which are basic to every digital image detector; commonly known as:- size of active area/ signal to noise ratio/ contrast resolution as well as the spatial resolution.
- For perceiving formation in a radiographic picture, there must be enough difference between contrasting densities.
- For eg:- cephalogram isodensity copping can repair the soft tissue detail.
- It is found that it could be a further decade and two before three-dimensional digital picturization systems completely replace two-dimensional analog films.
- Such systems require not only to obtain prettier pictures, but also to serve a demonstrable evidence-dependent wider standardized care at a cost which is not economically prohibited for the practitioner and society.
- It allows a sufficient and beneficial workflow within the business of dental practice.